The Crucible in 3 Minutes The Crucible in 3 Minutes

I liked it but

you need to go back through your movie because you made an error somewhere. About half way through the image of john proctor just stays there throughout the whole movie. You probably forgot to delete the frames after a keyframe, so just go back through and fix it then reupload the file.

CHeers

Marjask responds:

Yeah, sorry about that. As soon as I uploaded it, I was mentioned it by a friend. Imagine my panic. :P Fixed, ftw.

Mastermind Mastermind

I love it man.

Very Very funny. always wanted to have someone show this scenario in a very comical way.

Wrath of shadow Ep. 3 Wrath of shadow Ep. 3

omg this is such a knockoff

this is a knockoff of super mario brothers z. they have to collect the 7 gems, and itsl ike dbz, then sonics home world is destroyed. isuggest everyone watch super mario brothers z episode 4.

Shi-Gu responds:

Well maybe it is like that :(
but if all becomes what I want, the story will turn in something diferent :)

Monstrosity Monstrosity

good game but hard at first

like the first 2 levels i got confused but after that i was on a roll. good game. favorited

C-M responds:

Ooh favourited! Thanks!

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

dude very good story and game.

it was pretty challenging. burning a finger is soemthing id never expect to do. also i liked the twist at the end.
perfect 10s all the way across the board man.

The-Donkey: A Personal Ode The-Donkey: A Personal Ode

thats the beat to

the angry video game nerd opening theme lol. I like the song, and the improvising. Glad to see another Michigander.